THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

† He is a Father †

In a short time of being with my father, I was guided and thought good lessons and traits showed by him. I can still remember when I was still a child, I used to point things and let my father buy it. This proved his kindness. I can easily get things I want but in a limited manner. In our family, my father seldom speaks and discusses his ideas. But if it really matters and is important, he really talks to us as a real father and as a guide. Although serious and is seldom speaking, he can still show his love to us in various ways. Whenever one of us is sick, he hurriedly go to us and comfort us. He is so protective that he can already risk his life for our safety. Still, he possesses several traits and characteristics a father should and could do. He, is a friend, a guide and a father of mine!

0 comments: