THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

† aFrAid_ †

This week, full of happenings came my way together with my mother. Last Sunday, we went to an optical clinic to have my second check up since I have my glasses. Then, I need to wear another glasses because my eyes got worst. So we will wait for Thursday to have a new pair of glasses with new grade.


Then, I waited for Thursday to come and I had my new glasses. Then, this Sunday, we went to Monumento to buy the usb flash drive and calculator and we will pay for the house in Bulacan. We travelled in the "LRT" for the first time. Then we went to SM Bacoor to buy the breaded pork chop which we waited for one hour. Then we had many expenses. Then in the National Bookstore, I bought the sixth issue of High School Magazine for P100.† † †
That, then we went home and arrived at 7:30 in the evening and I haven't done any of my assignments yet, so I have to sleep late to do my assignments. That's what has happened this week.

0 comments: