THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

† wh0a †

This past weeks, things get more and more complicated especially with the group, † dR_v †. The matter is with us, but more on to Jezika. Joan is relly bad trip to her because everything she does makes Joan angry and she still does it even though she already know it affects JOan. Many things affect my daily routine and even going to school. I can feel laziness in going to school. I don't know why but I just want each day to finish and stay home and take a nap. Everytime I'm in the school, I just want to bond with the group and not to study anymore. †(Huhu)† Then, about the fourth years, we are still having bad days with them especially... It all started in the flag retreat. Up to now, they looked at us differently. Then this Sunday, the cellphone of my sister was broken and no one knows who did it. Then my mother got angry to her and we are not allowed know to enter friendster anymore. †huhu† Then after four hours, my mother forgave my sister. †(yun, hehe)† ...
†THAT'S ALL†

0 comments: