THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

English II

The Purpose of Existence

Every community, every family in it, and every person building it has its own purpose in life. Different individuals, different goals and objective in their lives. And for me, I also have my own goal for me to acheive as I live. First, I am brought to my family as a gift and to give happiness to them. I am also brought to my family as a chalenge if they will be able to make us who I am today. And as return to their sacrifices, I have to give them something simple but relly very special to them.

As return to them, I am trying all to be some of the professional doctors to serve for my fellow people. Also, I think I am brought in this world as a model of good attitudes and morals for my classmates and everyone in the community. I am also sent here to study different good things that can help me in my daily living and to share all of my learnings to others. And of course, I am sent for my parents to experience the love of their child just like me. I think those were the purpose of the existence of my life in this world.

0 comments: