THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

† Your the Inspiration †

Many seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years had passed and in that thirteen years of being with my mother,I can say that she is my inspiration. There are a lot of things that made me think that she is my one and only inspiration. She never give up until any thing that she had started was completed.I think she had put it in her mind the saying "never give up" and "try and try until you succeed". Another thing, she had a respect to one person even if she is older or younger in that very person. It's one of the best qualities that I liked. She never step on one person and she also keeps her feet on the ground.

She keeps on telling me that "anak, wag matigas ang ulo, sumunod lagi sa akin, dahil ito ay para din sa ikabubuti nyo..". She keeps on repeating it but still, we , we ain't listening to it. We still disobey the rules and her. But sometimes, I'm "nakokonsensya" because she is doing every thing for us and we're just disobeying her. But she keeps on loving us because she's our mother, our inspiration...

0 comments: