THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

† 0nLy h0pe †

"...and I lift my hands and pray, to be only yours.". "...I give you my destiny, I'm giving you all of me, I want your symphony singing in all that I am. At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back...". Now, I've been waiting for all of the shows of Regine Angeles, \whahaha/. And the whole cast of My Girl. This week, many things just seem to happen and if it wasn't for all of my carelessness, it won't happen. Just like what happen to me and Theia. She got angry to me because of my curiousness and being "pakialamero". Because I should have not get and even look at her private notebooks. Now, I feel so alone again. Just like yesterday, while we are in bed, I separated and apart with them. Even me, I don't know the reason why I am doing that. I just did it, who cares? And Charmaine and I are having some problems with each other and not talking that much because I meet new friends and leave the old ones. And that is being unfair. Just like Micah, Mafi, Joy, Zab, Geneilee and Chrisna. And because of being too much joker, I don't even noticed that I already hurt somebody and make them feel sad. I can't explain myself now and every actions are done unplanned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Before, when we're not yet talking much, I really thought of you as a happy person. Someone who likes to tease others. And someone I could always ask help from, simple things. I didn't even expect you to be emo. Sorry, if I teased you before. I just don't understand emo people,,ehh. But, cheer up. Cheer up because there are still great things in life we could be happy of. ^^