THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

stopover

Haistt... for two weeks, stopover for studying, works and headaches. It's our time to enjoy our lives, Christmas and New Year with our families. Though, it had been an awful, quite, vacation. The very first Saturday of my vacation, it's hard, because my mother was scheduled to leave the country on 23 this day. So we have to spend almost all of our time with her. Ahmm, wait, about the Christmas party last December 19, it's fun. I've got to enjoy my last few hours in the school with my closest friends. Just when I arrived in the school, since I'm the one to bring the spaghetti and I can't carry it myself, I called Geli and we brought it upstairs... Then we stayed in front of the Maliksi Building, the venue of the program. [flashback], in the christmas party for the school level, the SALIW prepared for a production number. And in the few days of practicing, the SALIW encountered different problems. But the main problem is between Ma'am and ate Dana, I think. And it resulted to the leaving of ate Dana in the group. So everyone, all of us did our best to have a production number and we did it. Back again, I first sat with Charmaine 9with Jez), she's in a dress but the way she sits... Then I sat with Geli and Theresa. Were like in a different venue because we're not even listening to the program. At the end of this last day, I received 4 gifts, excluding the one I received in our exchange gift. Those were from Camille,Princess, Ma'am, and ate JamJam. Enough for that... And this 23 in the morning, as early as 3 o'clock, we left the house to come with our mom in the airport and make our last moments with her. We were even lost beacause we don't know where NAIA 1 is.

0 comments: