THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

promise... don't Leave

"cause you're holding me tight, I just want to fly, and the time has come, and I got to say goodbye, to the life that you see me in, here's where I begin...". Serious problems come along and I just to get into it and overcome those. Just lilke our family.
'you know how life could be, it changes over bow, it's not even raining, but it's alright. A friend like you, always make it easy. I know that you give me, everytime. Through every up, through every down, you know I'll always be around, through anything, you can count on me..'
Whoa, there are a lot of things that I have to do and to overcome. Everyday, another problem. Just like, Lorena, I think it had been 3 times that she has been telling me that she knows something about me but when I ask her about it, she keeps on saying,, "mamatay ka sa kaiisip". If I'm not mistaken, last 1st grading also, she did that I think with Joan. But now, even Jamare joined this "_____". I don't know really what to do. I will just remain silentand even just talk when needed. . .
>>>> epaL...whaaaa... joke lang pala un. SH**, BAD TRIP.. SH**.. SH**.. SH** FH**T**E........

0 comments: